2018 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 30. Guardian and Ward
§30-4-801. Removal of guardians.
A guardian may be removed by the district court for any of the following causes:
1. For abuse of his fiduciary responsibility.
2. For continued failure to perform his duties.
3. For incapacity to perform his duties.
4. For gross immorality.
5. For having an interest adverse to the faithful performance of his duties.
6. If the instrument in which the person was nominated as guardian is judicially determined to be invalid.
7. In the case of guardian of the property, for insolvency.
8. When it is no longer proper that the ward should be under guardianship.
R.L. 1910, § 3337. Amended by Laws 1988, c. 329, § 118, eff. Dec. 1, 1988. Renumbered from § 18 of this title by Laws 1988, c. 329, § 134, eff. Dec. 1, 1988.