2019 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XXIII COURTS - COMMON PLEAS
Chapter 2321 - NEW TRIAL
- Section 2321.01 - Appellate review without motion for new trial.
- Section 2321.02 - [Repealed].
- Section 2321.03 - [Repealed].
- Section 2321.04 - Stating objection.
- Section 2321.05 to 2321.16 - [Repealed].
- Section 2321.17 - [Repealed].
- Section 2321.18 - New trial or reversal granted only once.
- Section 2321.19, 2321.20 - [Repealed].
- Section 2321.21 - Application may be made after term.
- Section 2321.22 - Facts in petition considered and case heard and decided.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.