2019 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XXIII COURTS - COMMON PLEAS
Chapter 2319 - AFFIDAVITS; DEPOSITIONS
- Section 2319.01 - Methods of taking testimony.
- Section 2319.02 - Affidavit, deposition, oral testimony defined.
- Section 2319.03 - Use of affidavit.
- Section 2319.04 - Before whom affidavit may be made.
- Section 2319.05 to 2319.07 - [Repealed].
- Section 2319.08 - Deposition in foreign suit.
- Section 2319.09 - Uniform Interstate Depositions and Discovery Act.
- Section 2319.10 - [Repealed].
- Section 2319.11 - Officers authorized to take depositions for use outside of state.
- Section 2319.12 to 2319.26 - [Repealed].
- Section 2319.27 - Fees for taking depositions - lien.
- Section 2319.28 to 2319.31 - [Repealed].
- Section 2319.32 to 2319.38 - [Repealed].
- Section 2319.39 to 2319.51 - [Repealed].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.