2019 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XIII COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS - OHIO UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE
Chapter 1319 - MISCELLANEOUS CREDIT TRANSACTIONS
- Section 1319.01 - Liability for unauthorized use of credit card.
- Section 1319.02 - Enforcing commitment to pay attorneys' fees in commercial contract of indebtedness.
- Section 1319.02 to 1319.05 - [Repealed].
- Section 1319.06 - Husband and wife must join in chattel mortgage on household property.
- Section 1319.07 - Definitions for RC sections to 1319.09.
- Section 1319.08 - Use of postclosing solvency covenant.
- Section 1319.09 - Loans without nonrecourse loan provisions.
- Section 1319.10 - [Repealed].
- Section 1319.11 - Joining or separating claims of creditors.
- Section 1319.12 - Taking assignment of debts.
- Section 1319.13 to 1319.15 - [Repealed].
- Section 1319.16 - Check collection charges.
- Section 1319.17 to 1319.19, 1319.99 - [Repealed].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.