2019 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XIII COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS - OHIO UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE
Chapter 1306 - UNIFORM ELECTRONIC TRANSACTIONS ACT
- Section 1306.01 - Definitions.
- Section 1306.02 - Scope of chapter - exceptions.
- Section 1306.03 - Prospective application of chapter.
- Section 1306.04 - Applicability - agreements.
- Section 1306.05 - Citation, construction and application of chapter.
- Section 1306.06 - Electronic record or signature satisfies legal requirements.
- Section 1306.07 - Electronic record capable of retention by recipient at time of receipt.
- Section 1306.08 - When electronic record or signature is attributable to person - effect.
- Section 1306.09 - Effect of change or error in transmission.
- Section 1306.10 - Notary, acknowledgment, verification or oath requirement.
- Section 1306.11 - Requirement that record be retained - original records.
- Section 1306.12 - Admissibility in evidence.
- Section 1306.13 - Automated transaction - contracts - terms.
- Section 1306.14 - Sending and receiving conditions.
- Section 1306.15 - Control of transferable record.
- Section 1306.16 - Enforceability against consumer.
- Section 1306.17 - Commercial reasonableness of security procedure.
- Section 1306.18 - Security procedures.
- Section 1306.19 - Exemption for consumer transactions.
- Section 1306.20 - State agency provisions.
- Section 1306.21 - Rules for state agency use of electronic records or electronic signatures.
- Section 1306.22 - Use of electronic records and electronic signatures by general assembly and courts.
- Section 1306.23 - Exemptions to public records laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.