2019 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XIII COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS - OHIO UNIFORM COMMERCIAL CODE
Chapter 1305 - LETTERS OF CREDIT
- Section 1305.01 - Definitions - UCC 5-102.
- Section 1305.02 - Scope - UCC 5-103.
- Section 1305.03 - Formal requirements - UCC 5-104.
- Section 1305.04 - Consideration - UCC 5-105.
- Section 1305.05 - Issuance, amendment, cancellation, and duration - UCC 5-106.
- Section 1305.06 - Confirmer, nominated person, and adviser - UCC 5-107.
- Section 1305.07 - Issuer's rights and obligations - UCC 5-108.
- Section 1305.08 - Fraud and forgery - UCC 5-109.
- Section 1305.09 - Warranties - UCC 5-110.
- Section 1305.10 - Remedies - UCC 5-111.
- Section 1305.11 - Transfer of letter of credit - UCC 5-112.
- Section 1305.12 - Transfer by operation of law - UCC 5-113.
- Section 1305.13 - Assignment of proceeds - UCC 5-114.
- Section 1305.14 - Statute of limitations - UCC 5-115.
- Section 1305.15 - Choice of law and forum - UCC 5-116.
- Section 1305.16 - Subrogation of issuer, applicant, and nominated person - UCC 5-117.
- Section 1305.17 - [Repealed].
- Section 1305.18 - Security interest of issuer or nominated person - UCC 5-118.
- Section 1305.19 to 1305.58 - [Repealed].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.