2018 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XVII CORPORATIONS - PARTNERSHIPS
Chapter 1785 - PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
- Section 1785.01 - Professional association definitions.
- Section 1785.02 - Incorporation of professional individuals or groups.
- Section 1785.03 - Rendering professional services.
- Section 1785.04 - Effect of chapter.
- Section 1785.05 - Issuing capital stock.
- Section 1785.06 - Biennial statement to secretary of state.
- Section 1785.07 - Selling or transferring shares.
- Section 1785.08 - Applicability of general corporation laws.
- Section 1785.09 - Other forms of organization.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.