2018 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XVII CORPORATIONS - PARTNERSHIPS
Chapter 1783 - LIMITED PARTNERSHIP ASSOCIATIONS
- Section 1783.01 - Limited partnership associations.
- Section 1783.02 - Name of firm.
- Section 1783.03 - Control and management.
- Section 1783.04 - Members may contribute capital in property rather than in cash.
- Section 1783.05 - Transferability of interest.
- Section 1783.06 - Title to realty, conveyancing, and judicial proceedings to be in firm name.
- Section 1783.07 - Record of debts and liabilities.
- Section 1783.08 - Liability of members.
- Section 1783.09 - Levy on individual property of members.
- Section 1783.10 - Dividends.
- Section 1783.11 - Dissolution.
- Section 1783.12 - Distribution of property on dissolution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.