2018 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XVII CORPORATIONS - PARTNERSHIPS
Chapter 1779 - SURVIVING PARTNERS; JOINT DEBTORS
- Section 1779.01 - Surviving partners to have appraisement made - hearing by probate court.
- Section 1779.02 - Application by surviving partners for administration.
- Section 1779.03 - Application by administrator for appraisement.
- Section 1779.04 - Purchase of partnership property by survivors.
- Section 1779.05 - Bond of surviving partners electing to purchase - assignment of assets.
- Section 1779.06 - Appointment of receiver when survivors refuse to purchase.
- Section 1779.07 - Settlement of creditors' claims.
- Section 1779.08 - Articles or will may define manner of settlement.
- Section 1779.09 - Partner may compromise with firm creditor.
- Section 1779.10 - Effect upon duties and rights of other partners.
- Section 1779.11 - Other joint debtors.
- Section 1779.12 - Application of chapter to partnerships.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.