2018 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XVII CORPORATIONS - PARTNERSHIPS
Chapter 1777 - PARTNERSHIPS - FRAUDS; FICTITIOUS NAMES
- Section 1777.01 - Fraud in partnership affairs.
- Section 1777.02 - Certificate required where a firm name does not include all partners.
- Section 1777.03 - New certificate on change in membership.
- Section 1777.04 - Effect of failure to file certificate.
- Section 1777.05 - Register of partnerships.
- Section 1777.06 - Evidence.
- Section 1777.07 - Application of chapter to partnerships.
- Section 1777.99 - [Repealed].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.