2018 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XVII CORPORATIONS - PARTNERSHIPS
Chapter 1761 - CREDIT UNION GUARANTY CORPORATIONS
- Section 1761.01 - Credit union guaranty corporation definitions.
- Section 1761.02 - Establishment, licensing and operation.
- Section 1761.03 - General purposes of corporation.
- Section 1761.04 - Regulation - fees.
- Section 1761.05 - Required license.
- Section 1761.06 - Corporation - powers and duties.
- Section 1761.07 - Credit union participation in credit union share guaranty corporation.
- Section 1761.08 - Assessing financial condition and performance of credit union.
- Section 1761.09 - Guarantees for share accounts.
- Section 1761.10 - Guarantee fund.
- Section 1761.11 - Notification of possession or liquidation of credit union.
- Section 1761.12 - Terminating participation in corporation of participating credit union.
- Section 1761.13 - Investing or depositing funds.
- Section 1761.14 - Record and use of income.
- Section 1761.15 - Establishing reserve for guaranty losses.
- Section 1761.16 - Reports of audited financial statements.
- Section 1761.17 - Taking possession of property and business of credit union share guaranty corporation.
- Section 1761.18 - Unsafe or unsound practices.
- Section 1761.19 - Setting supervisory conference.
- Section 1761.20 - Civil penalty.
- Section 1761.21 - Information to be kept confidential.
- Section 1761.22 - [Repealed].
- Section 1761.23 - License revocation.
- Section 1761.24 - State not liable for deficiency.
- Section 1761.25 - [Repealed].
- Section 1761.26 - Criminal records check to be requested by superintendent.
- Section 1761.27 to 1761.34 - [Repealed].
- Section 1761.99 - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.