2018 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XVII CORPORATIONS - PARTNERSHIPS
Chapter 1753 - PHYSICIAN-HEALTH PLAN PARTNERSHIP ACT; RISK-BASED CAPITAL FOR INSURERS MODEL ACT
- Section 1753.01 - Physician-health plan partnership act definitions.
- Section 1753.03 - [Repealed].
- Section 1753.04 - [Repealed].
- Section 1753.05 - [Repealed].
- Section 1753.06 - Notice of status of the provider's application.
- Section 1753.07 - Information given to provider.
- Section 1753.08 - [Repealed].
- Section 1753.09 - Terminating participation of provider.
- Section 1753.10 - Categories of providers.
- Section 1753.13 - Obtaining covered obstetric and gynecological services without referral.
- Section 1753.14 - Procedures for standing referrals to specialists.
- Section 1753.16 - Retroactively denying authorization.
- Section 1753.21 - Prescription drugs.
- Section 1753.23 - Internal technology assessment process.
- Section 1753.24 - Amended and Renumbered RC 1751.85.
- Section 1753.28 - Emergency services coverage.
- Section 1753.281 - [Repealed].
- Section 1753.30 - Other insurance provisions.
- Section 1753.31 - Risk-based capital for insurers model act definitions.
- Section 1753.32 - Annual report.
- Section 1753.33 - Company action level event.
- Section 1753.34 - Regulatory action level event.
- Section 1753.35 - Authorized control level event.
- Section 1753.36 - Mandatory control level event.
- Section 1753.37 - Right to confidential hearing - request for hearing - challenge to determination or action.
- Section 1753.38 - Confidentiality.
- Section 1753.39 - Foreign health insuring corporation.
- Section 1753.40 - Immunity.
- Section 1753.41 - When notices are effective.
- Section 1753.42 - Requirements for exemption of domestic corporation.
- Section 1753.43 - Rules.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.