2018 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XVII CORPORATIONS - PARTNERSHIPS
Chapter 1747 - REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT TRUSTS
- Section 1747.01 - Real estate investment trust definitions.
- Section 1747.02 - Compliance with chapter.
- Section 1747.03 - Filing with secretary of state before transacting business.
- Section 1747.04 - Amendment of trust instrument.
- Section 1747.05 - General powers of trust.
- Section 1747.06 - Interests in property.
- Section 1747.07 - Service of process.
- Section 1747.08 - Certificate of beneficial interest is security.
- Section 1747.09 - Perpetual period of existence - termination.
- Section 1747.10 - Surrender of authority.
- Section 1747.11 - Forfeiture for transacting business without authority.
- Section 1747.12 - Violation effects.
- Section 1747.13 - False or fraudulent filings prohibited.
- Section 1747.99 - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.