2018 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XVII CORPORATIONS - PARTNERSHIPS
Chapter 1746 - BUSINESS TRUSTS
- Section 1746.01 - Business trust definitions.
- Section 1746.02 - Status of business trusts.
- Section 1746.03 - Compliance with chapter.
- Section 1746.04 - Filing with secretary of state before transacting business.
- Section 1746.05 - Contents of trust agreement forming establishing business trust.
- Section 1746.06 - Name.
- Section 1746.07 - Amendment of trust.
- Section 1746.08 - Trustees' qualifications and liabilities.
- Section 1746.09 - General powers of business trust.
- Section 1746.10 - Interests in property.
- Section 1746.11 - Service of process.
- Section 1746.12 - Shares of beneficial interest.
- Section 1746.13 - Liability to third persons - insurance.
- Section 1746.14 - Perpetual period of existence.
- Section 1746.15 - Withdrawal from state.
- Section 1746.16 - Forfeiture for violation of chapter.
- Section 1746.17 - Validity of contracts or titles not affected by violation.
- Section 1746.18 - Merger, consolidation, sale or other disposition of assets.
- Section 1746.19 - Foreign business trusts.
- Section 1746.20 - False or fraudulent filings prohibited.
- Section 1746.99 - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.