2018 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XVII CORPORATIONS - PARTNERSHIPS
Chapter 1716 - CHARITABLE ORGANIZATIONS
- Section 1716.01 - Charitable organization definitions.
- Section 1716.02 - Charitable organizations to file annual registration statement - contents - fees.
- Section 1716.03 - Organizations not required to file registration statement.
- Section 1716.04 - Annual report.
- Section 1716.05 - Fund-raising counsel requirements.
- Section 1716.06 - [Repealed].
- Section 1716.07 - Professional solicitors.
- Section 1716.08 - Contracting with professional solicitors.
- Section 1716.09 - Charitable sales promotions.
- Section 1716.10 - Required disclosures at the point of solicitation.
- Section 1716.11 - Maintaining records of solicitation activities.
- Section 1716.12 - Attorney general may exchange information with other states.
- Section 1716.13 - Rules.
- Section 1716.14 - Prohibited acts and practices - noncomplying solicitation is a nuisance.
- Section 1716.15 - Investigations by attorney general - powers and duties.
- Section 1716.16 - Civil actions to enforce chapter.
- Section 1716.17 - Fiduciary duties.
- Section 1716.99 - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.