2018 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XVII CORPORATIONS - PARTNERSHIPS
Chapter 1710 - SPECIAL IMPROVEMENT DISTRICTS
- Section 1710.01 - Special improvement district definitions.
- Section 1710.02 - Creation and organization.
- Section 1710.021 - Time period for transfer of property.
- Section 1710.03 - Members of district.
- Section 1710.04 - Board of directors duties.
- Section 1710.05 - Notice for meetings -method for voting.
- Section 1710.06 - Plans for public improvements or public services.
- Section 1710.061 - Application of savings or reductions in demand by a special energy improvement project.
- Section 1710.07 - Permitted costs of plan.
- Section 1710.08 - Improvements or services in addition to subdivision improvements or services.
- Section 1710.09 - Contracts to develop, manage, or implement part or all of any plan.
- Section 1710.10 - Participating political subdivision contracts to provide improvements or services.
- Section 1710.11 - Adopting written rules prescribing competitive bidding procedures for contracts.
- Section 1710.12 - Issuing bonds and notes in anticipation of collection of any special assessments.
- Section 1710.13 - Dissolving a special improvement district.
- Section 1710.14 - Contributions from municipal corporation that created downtown redevelopment district.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.