2018 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XVII CORPORATIONS - PARTNERSHIPS
Chapter 1709 - UNIFORM TRANSFER-ON-DEATH SECURITY REGISTRATION ACT
- Section 1709.01 - Uniform transfer-on-death security registration act definitions.
- Section 1709.02 - Obtaining registration in beneficiary form.
- Section 1709.03 - Reciprocity.
- Section 1709.04 - When security is registered in beneficiary form.
- Section 1709.05 - Using transfer-on-death or TOD.
- Section 1709.06 - Effect of designation of transfer-on-death.
- Section 1709.07 - Death of sole owner or last to die of all multiple owners.
- Section 1709.08 - Registering entity.
- Section 1709.09 - Transfer-on-death is not testamentary.
- Section 1709.10 - Establish terms and conditions.
- Section 1709.11 - Uniform Transfer-on-Death Security Registration Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.