2018 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XVII CORPORATIONS - PARTNERSHIPS
Chapter 1704 - TRANSACTIONS INVOLVING INTERESTED SHAREHOLDERS
- Section 1704.01 - Transactions involving interested shareholders definitions.
- Section 1704.02 - Prohibiting certain transactions during three-year period.
- Section 1704.03 - Corporation engaging in certain transactions.
- Section 1704.04 - Determining fair market value of shares on date in question.
- Section 1704.05 - Exceptions.
- Section 1704.06 - Contents of articles of incorporation.
- Section 1704.07 - Other applicable laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.