2018 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XVII CORPORATIONS - PARTNERSHIPS
Chapter 1703 - FOREIGN CORPORATIONS
- Section 1703.01 - Foreign corporation definitions.
- Section 1703.02 - Corporations excepted.
- Section 1703.03 - License required.
- Section 1703.031 - Notice of transaction of business.
- Section 1703.04 - Application for license.
- Section 1703.041 - Designated agent.
- Section 1703.05 - License certificate.
- Section 1703.06 - Exclusive use of name.
- Section 1703.07 - Certificate of merger or consolidation.
- Section 1703.08 - Certificate of amendment to articles.
- Section 1703.09 - [Repealed].
- Section 1703.10 - [Repealed].
- Section 1703.11 - [Repealed].
- Section 1703.12 - Supplemental license certificate.
- Section 1703.13 - Temporary license.
- Section 1703.14 - [Repealed].
- Section 1703.15 - Cancellation of license.
- Section 1703.16 - Expiration or cancellation not to affect pending actions.
- Section 1703.17 - Surrender of license.
- Section 1703.18 - [Repealed].
- Section 1703.19 - Service of process on secretary of state.
- Section 1703.191 - Service of process on secretary of state in action against unlicensed foreign corporation.
- Section 1703.20 - Freedom from attachment.
- Section 1703.21 - Evidence.
- Section 1703.22 - Recording of amendment and certificate for change of name.
- Section 1703.23 - Notice to foreign corporations.
- Section 1703.24 - Secretary of state to keep records and make monthly report to tax commissioner.
- Section 1703.25 - Action to recover fees paid under protest.
- Section 1703.26 - Appeals.
- Section 1703.27 - Foreign nonprofit corporations.
- Section 1703.28 - Forfeiture for transacting business without license.
- Section 1703.29 - Unlicensed foreign corporation contracts not affected - corporation cannot maintain an action.
- Section 1703.30 - Officer of unlicensed foreign corporation shall not transact business.
- Section 1703.31 - Registration of corporate name.
- Section 1703.99 - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.