2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  VII MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS
Chapter 753 - REFORMATORY INSTITUTIONS
- Section 753.01 - [Repealed].
- Section 753.02 - Sustaining persons sentenced to or confined in prison.
- Section 753.021 - Submitting health insurance claims for prison inmates.
- Section 753.03 - Disposition of prisoners sentenced for misdemeanors.
- Section 753.04 - Commitment to workhouse.
- Section 753.041 - Submitting health insurance claims for workhouse inmates.
- Section 753.05 - Employment of prisoners.
- Section 753.06 - Qualified immunity for injuries to work detail prisoners.
- Section 753.07 - [Repealed].
- Section 753.08 - Prompt commitment - fees.
- Section 753.09 - Discharge.
- Section 753.10 - Parole of inmates.
- Section 753.11 - Violation of parole.
- Section 753.12 - [Repealed].
- Section 753.13 - Joint municipal and county workhouse.
- Section 753.14 - Withdrawal from support and maintenance of joint workhouse.
- Section 753.15 - Workhouses - management by joint board - privatization.
- Section 753.16 - City or district workhouse may receive prisoners from other counties - agreements - reimbursement by prisoner - medical testing or treatment.
- Section 753.161 - Receiving prisoners from out of county or from state.
- Section 753.17 - Officers to have police powers.
- Section 753.18 - Religious services in city jail or workhouse.
- Section 753.19 - Chief law enforcement officer to give notice of escape and of apprehension of escapee.
- Section 753.21 - Minimum security jails.
- Section 753.22 - Commissary - fund.
- Section 753.31 - Access by prisoners to exercise equipment or participation in fighting skills programs.
- Section 753.32 - Improper internet access - municipal facilities.
- Section 753.33 - Contracts for random drug testing of municipal prisoners.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.