2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  VII MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS
Chapter 751 - CARE OF INDIGENTS AND ORPHANS
- Section 751.01 - Compensation for housing of indigents - housing certificates.
- Section 751.02 - Monthly rental agreement - supplemental certificate.
- Section 751.03 - County treasurer to receive certificate in payment of taxes - disposition of canceled and supplemental certificates.
- Section 751.04 - Legislative authority to make provision for housing certificates in tax budget.
- Section 751.05 - Municipal infirmaries - management and control.
- Section 751.06 - Location of infirmary or pesthouse.
- Section 751.07 - Regulations applicable to hospitals shall govern.
- Section 751.08 - Care of inmates - separation of sexes.
- Section 751.09 - Appointment of overseers of the poor.
- Section 751.10 - Duties in case of partial relief.
- Section 751.11 - Duties of director of public safety in case of no legal settlement.
- Section 751.12 - [Repealed].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.