2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  VII MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS
Chapter 747 - RAPID TRANSIT COMMISSION
- Section 747.01 - Board of rapid transit commissioners.
- Section 747.02 - Organization of board - rules and regulations.
- Section 747.03 - Employment of clerks, engineers, and superintendents - duties.
- Section 747.04 - Control of construction and maintenance - parkways.
- Section 747.05 - Control and expenditure of funds - contracts for work.
- Section 747.06 - Assessment against property owners for construction of boulevard or parkway - limitations.
- Section 747.07 - Issue of bonds - maximum issue without vote.
- Section 747.08 - Application of proceeds from sale of bonds.
- Section 747.09 - Acquiring or appropriating property.
- Section 747.10 - Disposition of fees and earnings.
- Section 747.11 - Power to lease depots and terminals - submission of question to electors.
- Section 747.12 - Sale or lease of unused real estate - procedure - proceeds from sale - execution of contract.
- Section 747.13 - Unused real estate available for boulevard purposes.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.