2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  VII MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS
Chapter 745 - STREET RAILWAYS
- Section 745.01 - Street railway - indeterminate permit definitions.
- Section 745.02 - Authority to grant indeterminate permit.
- Section 745.03 - Authority to surrender franchise and accept indeterminate permit.
- Section 745.04 - Determination of compensation.
- Section 745.05 - Procedure for acquisition of public utility.
- Section 745.06 - Agreement by municipal corporation with public utility as to compensation and time of purchase - proceedings.
- Section 745.07 - Submission of ordinance to electors - notice of election.
- Section 745.08 - Time of continuance of indeterminate permit - effect of acceptance.
- Section 745.09 - Rates, tolls, or charges.
- Section 745.10 - Department may be created to exercise the powers conferred.
- Section 745.11 - Appeal when ordinance contains no provisions for appeal.
- Section 745.12 - Procedure on appeals to public utilities commission.
- Section 745.13 - Writ of mandamus.
- Section 745.14 - Rights of charter municipality as to indeterminate permits.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.