2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  VII MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS
Chapter 739 - TRUSTEES OF SINKING FUND
- Section 739.01 - Payment of municipal indebtedness - sinking fund.
- Section 739.02 - Trustees of the sinking fund.
- Section 739.03 - Organization of board of trustees of sinking fund.
- Section 739.04 - Duty of board with respect to bonded indebtedness of municipal corporation.
- Section 739.05 - Auditor's or clerk's report to board.
- Section 739.06 - Report of board to legislative authority.
- Section 739.07 - Investment of moneys.
- Section 739.08 - Payment of obligations by board.
- Section 739.09 - Deposit and withdrawal of funds.
- Section 739.10 - Powers and duties - investigation.
- Section 739.11 - Records and accounts.
- Section 739.12 - Board of tax commissioners.
- Section 739.13 - Record of proceedings - clerk.
- Section 739.14 - Powers and duties of board of tax commissioners.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.