2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  VII MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS
Chapter 738 - SANITARY POLICE PENSION FUND
- Section 738.01 - Sanitary police pension fund.
- Section 738.02 - Election of members - notice.
- Section 738.03 - Organization of board - secretary.
- Section 738.04 - Tax to maintain fund.
- Section 738.05 - Fines, penalties, and license fees belonging to fund.
- Section 738.06 - Trustees of fund may receive donations.
- Section 738.07 - Contributions from members of force.
- Section 738.08 - Custodian of fund.
- Section 738.09 - Investments.
- Section 738.10 - Board of trustees to make rules for distribution of fund.
- Section 738.11 - Annual report.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.