2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  VII MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS
Chapter 721 - SALE OR LEASE OF PROPERTY
- Section 721.01 - Lease or sale of municipal property.
- Section 721.02 - Conveyance of real property to board of education.
- Section 721.03 - Lease or sale of real estate - advertisement for bids.
- Section 721.04 - Use and control of waters and soil of Lake Erie.
- Section 721.05 - Limitations of rights of municipal corporation regarding lake front.
- Section 721.06, 721.07 - [Repealed].
- Section 721.08 - Control and management of territory.
- Section 721.09 - Application of rentals.
- Section 721.10 - No retroactive effect.
- Section 721.11 - Waterfront development - leases - assessments on improvements.
- Section 721.12 - Procedure when for passenger railroad station.
- Section 721.13 - Ordinance for deed or lease of land for passenger railroad station.
- Section 721.14 - Election.
- Section 721.15 - Disposition of property unneeded, obsolete or unfit for municipal purposes.
- Section 721.16 - Sale of refuse.
- Section 721.17 - Disposition of money arising from sale.
- Section 721.18 - Exchange of lots for school purposes.
- Section 721.19 - Petition.
- Section 721.20 - Notice of petition to be published.
- Section 721.21 - Hearing and order.
- Section 721.22 - Transfer and lease of property by municipal corporation for library purposes.
- Section 721.23 - Use of public buildings.
- Section 721.24 - Realty for school farms.
- Section 721.25 - Boards of education may acquire realty for school farms.
- Section 721.26 - Conveyance or exchange of land by municipal corporation to the United States.
- Section 721.27 - Transfer, lease or conveyance of hospital property by municipal corporation to county.
- Section 721.28 - Contracts for urban redevelopment or urban renewal.
- Section 721.29 - Sale of real estate without bidding.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.