2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  VII MUNICIPAL CORPORATIONS
Chapter 719 - APPROPRIATION OF PROPERTY
- Section 719.01 - Appropriation of property by municipal corporations.
- Section 719.011 - Powers of impacted city.
- Section 719.012 - Appropriation of property and rehabilitation of building or structure.
- Section 719.02 - Appropriation of property outside municipal corporation - payment in lieu of taxes.
- Section 719.03 - Cemeteries.
- Section 719.031 - Appropriating cemetery property for water lines.
- Section 719.04 - Resolution declaring intent to appropriate.
- Section 719.05 - Proceedings on passage of appropriation resolution.
- Section 719.06 to 719.18 - [Repealed].
- Section 719.19 - Interested parties may give bond.
- Section 719.20, 719.21 - [Repealed].
- Section 719.31 - Preference to be given appropriation proceedings.
- Section 719.32, 719.33 - [Repealed].
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.