2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XLIX PUBLIC UTILITIES
Chapter 4923 - MOTOR CARRIER OPERATIONS
- Section 4923.01 - Definitions.
- Section 4923.02 - Exemption from provisions of chapter.
- Section 4923.04 - Rules applicable to transportation of persons, property, or hazardous materials; authority of commission to obtain warrant or subpoena.
- Section 4923.041 - Definitions for section 4923.04.
- Section 4923.06 - Inspections.
- Section 4923.07 - Motor carrier reviews.
- Section 4923.09 - Cooperation with other state and federal authorities.
- Section 4923.11 - Rules regarding routing of hazardous materials.
- Section 4923.15 - Violations; procedure.
- Section 4923.99 - Forfeitures; injunctions; compliance orders.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.