2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XLIX PUBLIC UTILITIES
Chapter 4921 - MOTOR CARRIER AUTHORITY AND PERMITTING
- Section 4921.01 - Definitions.
- Section 4921.03 - Certificate required.
- Section 4921.05 - Manner and form of application.
- Section 4921.07 - Suspension; revocation.
- Section 4921.09 - Proof of insurance requirements.
- Section 4921.11 - Compliance with the unified carrier registration plan.
- Section 4921.13 - Filings and taxes.
- Section 4921.15 - [Repealed].
- Section 4921.16 - [Repealed].
- Section 4921.19 - Payment of taxes; amounts.
- Section 4921.21 - Public utilities transportation safety fund.
- Section 4921.25 - Towing entities subject to chapter.
- Section 4921.30 - Motor carriers engaged in transportation of household goods.
- Section 4921.32 - Establishment of certification system.
- Section 4921.34 - Approval by commission.
- Section 4921.36 - Transporters of household goods; additional requirements.
- Section 4921.38 - Optional rule authority.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.