2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XLIX PUBLIC UTILITIES
Chapter 4903 - PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION - HEARINGS
- Section 4903.01 - Definitions.
- Section 4903.02 - Examination of witnesses - production of records.
- Section 4903.03 - Examination of records.
- Section 4903.04 - Witnesses may be compelled to testify.
- Section 4903.05 - Witness fees and mileage.
- Section 4903.06 - Depositions.
- Section 4903.07 - Certified copy as evidence.
- Section 4903.08 - Incrimination no excuse.
- Section 4903.081 - Discussions of case after assignment of formal docket number.
- Section 4903.082 - Right of discovery.
- Section 4903.083 - Public hearings on increase in rates.
- Section 4903.09 - Written opinions filed by commission in all contested cases.
- Section 4903.10 - Application for rehearing.
- Section 4903.11 - Proceeding deemed commenced.
- Section 4903.12 - Jurisdiction.
- Section 4903.13 - Reversal of final order - notice of appeal.
- Section 4903.14 - Certified copy of order as evidence.
- Section 4903.15 - Orders effective immediately - notice.
- Section 4903.16 - Stay of execution.
- Section 4903.17 - Order in case of stay.
- Section 4903.18 - Order to keep excess accounts pending review.
- Section 4903.19 - Disposition of moneys charged in excess.
- Section 4903.20 - Order of disposition of cases.
- Section 4903.21 - Transcript.
- Section 4903.22 - Rules of practice.
- Section 4903.221 - Intervention by party who may be adversely affected by commission proceeding.
- Section 4903.23 - Fees for copying and certifying documents - status as evidence.
- Section 4903.24 - Costs and expenses of investigation.
- Section 4903.25 - Violation.
- Section 4903.99 - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.