2017 Ohio Revised Code
Title  XLIX PUBLIC UTILITIES
Chapter 4901 - PUBLIC UTILITIES COMMISSION - ORGANIZATION
- Section 4901.01 - Definitions.
- Section 4901.02 - Public utilities commission of Ohio.
- Section 4901.021 - Public utilities commission nominating council.
- Section 4901.03 - Official seal.
- Section 4901.04 - Persons eligible to become commissioner.
- Section 4901.05 - Qualifications.
- Section 4901.06 - Oath - bond.
- Section 4901.07 - Removal of public utilities commissioner.
- Section 4901.08 - Quorum.
- Section 4901.09 - Payment of expenses.
- Section 4901.10 - Location of office - sessions.
- Section 4901.11 - Equipment and supplies.
- Section 4901.12 - All proceedings public records.
- Section 4901.13 - Publication of rules governing proceedings.
- Section 4901.14 - Qualifications for practice in determination of transportation matters.
- Section 4901.15 - Information furnished by commission.
- Section 4901.16 - Penalty for divulging information.
- Section 4901.17 - Legal adviser and attorney.
- Section 4901.18 - Examiners.
- Section 4901.19 - Employees of commission - duties of secretary or other officer.
- Section 4901.20 - [Repealed].
- Section 4901.21 - Employment of Ohio state university engineers and experts.
- Section 4901.22 - Power of commissioners to administer oaths.
- Section 4901.23 - Right of commissioners and employees to pass on vehicles of common carrier.
- Section 4901.24 - Acceptance of gifts prohibited.
- Section 4901.99 - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.