2015 Ohio Revised Code
Title  LIII REAL PROPERTY
Chapter 5305 - DOWER
- Section 5305.01 - Assignment of dower.
- Section 5305.02 - Petition for dower.
- Section 5305.03 - Encumbrances presented.
- Section 5305.04 - Land situated in different counties.
- Section 5305.05 - Death of plaintiff before assignment.
- Section 5305.06 - Appointment of commissioners to assign dower.
- Section 5305.07 - Proceedings upon return of assignment of dower.
- Section 5305.08 - Assignment of dower when estate indivisible.
- Section 5305.09 - Timberlands or other unimproved lands or lots.
- Section 5305.10 - Election by owner of lands to pay value of dower.
- Section 5305.11 - Dower during pendency of petition.
- Section 5305.12 - Exemptions in estimating yearly value of dower.
- Section 5305.13 - Minor heir not to be prejudiced by collusive assignment of dower.
- Section 5305.14 - Costs.
- Section 5305.15 - Surviving spouse may elect to be endowed out of proceeds of sale.
- Section 5305.16 - Election by answer is a release of dower.
- Section 5305.17 - Guardian may elect for surviving spouse.
- Section 5305.18 - Petition to discharge land of dower of incompetent person.
- Section 5305.19 - Inquest of competence.
- Section 5305.20 - Proceedings on report of inquest of competence.
- Section 5305.21 - Dower of incompetent person may be barred.
- Section 5305.22 - Real estate may be conveyed free from dower if spouse incompetent.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.