2006 Ohio Revised Code - 942. Garbage-Fed Swine and Poultry.
- 942.01. Definitions.
- 942.02. License to feed treated garbage.
- 942.03. Denial, suspension, revocation of license.
- 942.04. Prohibitions; certification of treatment of garbage.
- 942.05. Consignment for slaughter; permit required to import.
- 942.06. Cleaning and disinfecting of equipment; disposal of refuse; inspections.
- 942.07. Licensee to maintain records.
- 942.08, 942.09 Repealed.
- 942.10. Rules and regulations; compliance required.
- 942.11. Fines paid into state treasury.
- 942.12. Prosecution proceedings.
- 942.13. Exceptions.
- 942.14, 942.15 Repealed.
- 942.99. Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.