2006 Ohio Revised Code - 2951. Probation.
- 2951.01. Definitions.
- · · · [2951.01.1] 2951.011.Application of 7-1-96 amendments.
- 2951.02. Authorized searches during offender's misdemeanor community control sanction or felony nonresidential sanction; community service; ignition interlock devices.
- · · · [2951.02.1] 2951.021.Offender may be required to pay monthly supervision fee.
- 2951.03. Presentence investigation report in felony case.
- 2951.04. [Repealed]
- · · · [2951.04.1] 2951.041.Intervention in lieu of conviction.
- 2951.05. Random drug testing.
- 2951.06. Release from custody.
- 2951.07. Period of community control.
- 2951.08. Arrest of person under community control sanction.
- 2951.09. [Repealed]
- 2951.10. Final order.
- 2951.11, 2951.12 Repealed.
- 2951.13. Attendance at revocation hearing.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.