2006 Ohio Revised Code - 2921. Offenses Against Justice and Public Administration.
Bribery and Intimidation.
- 2921.02. Bribery.
- 2921.03. Intimidation.
- 2921.04. Intimidation of attorney, victim or witness in criminal case.
- 2921.05. Retaliation.
- 2921.06-2921.10 Repealed.
- 2921.11. Perjury.
- 2921.12. Tampering with evidence.
- 2921.13. Falsification; in theft offense; to purchase firearm; to obtain concealed handgun license.
- 2921.14. Making or causing false report of child abuse or neglect.
- 2921.15. Making false allegation of peace officer misconduct.
- 2921.16-2921.18 Repealed.
- 2921.21. Compounding a crime.
- 2921.22. Failure to report a crime or knowledge of a death or burn injury.
- 2921.23. Failure to aid a law enforcement officer.
- 2921.24. Disclosure of confidential information.
- 2921.25. Disclosure of peace officer's home address.
- 2921.26, 2921.27 Repealed.
- 2921.29. Failure to disclose one's personal information.
Obstructing and Escape.
- 2921.31. Obstructing official business.
- 2921.32. Obstructing justice.
- · · · [2921.32.1] 2921.321.Assaulting or harassing police dog or horse or assistance dog.
- 2921.33. Resisting arrest.
- · · · [2921.33.1] 2921.331.Failure to comply with order or signal of police officer.
- 2921.34. Escape.
- 2921.35. Aiding escape or resistance to lawful authority.
- 2921.36. Illegal conveyance of weapons or prohibited items onto grounds of detention facility or institution.
- 2921.37. Arrest powers of detention facility chief.
- 2921.38. Harassment by inmate.
Peculation and Dereliction.
- 2921.41. Theft in office; restitution; withholding of retirement benefits.
- 2921.42. Having an unlawful interest in a public contract.
- · · · [2921.42.1] 2921.421.Conditions for prosecuting attorney's appointment of assistants and employees who are associated in the private practice of law.
- 2921.43. Soliciting or receiving improper compensation.
- · · · [2921.43.1] 2921.431.[Repealed]
- 2921.44. Dereliction of duty.
- 2921.45. Interfering with civil rights.
Impersonating Peace Officer.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Ohio may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.