2014 North Carolina General Statutes
Chapter 74E - Company Police Act.
- § 74E-1 - Title.
- § 74E-2 - Policy and scope.
- § 74E-3 - Liability insurance policy or certificate of self-insurance required; suspension of company police agency certification for failure to comply.
- § 74E-4 - Powers of Attorney General.
- § 74E-5 - Records.
- § 74E-6 - Oaths, powers, and authority of company police officers.
- § 74E-7 - Badges, uniforms, weapons, and vehicles.
- § 74E-8 - Minimum standards for company police officers.
- § 74E-9 - Compensation of company police officers.
- § 74E-10 - Expiration, renewal, and termination of agency certification or officer commission.
- § 74E-11 - Immunity.
- § 74E-12 - Fees.
- § 74E-13 - Penalties and enforcement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. North Carolina may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.