2022 New York Laws
VAT - Vehicle and Traffic
Title 8 - Respective Powers of State and Local Authorities
Article 44 - Traffic-Control Devices
- 1680 - Department of Transportation to Maintain a Manual of Uniform Traffic-Control Devices.
- 1681 - State Traffic-Control Devices.
- 1682 - Local Traffic-Control Devices.
- 1683 - Signs or Markings Required.
- 1684 - State Highways Maintained by the State.
- 1685 - All Vehicles Must Stop or Yield at Certain Railroad Grade Crossings Where a Stop or Yield Sign Is Erected.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.