There is a newer version of this Article
2021 New York Laws
CVR - Civil Rights
Article 5 - Right of Privacy
- 50 - Right of Privacy.
- 50-B - Right of Privacy; Victims of Sex Offenses or Offenses Involving the Transmission of the Human Immunodeficiency Virus.
- 50-C - Private Right of Action.
- 50-D - Personnel Records of Court Officers.
- 50-E - Personnel Records of Bridge and Tunnel Officers, Sergeants and Lieutenants.
- 50-F - Right of Publicity.
- 51 - Action for Injunction and for Damages.
- 52 - Televising, Broadcasting or Taking Motion Pictures of Certain Proceedings Prohibited.
- 52-A - Private Right of Action for Unwarranted Video Imaging of Residential Premises.
- 52-B - Private Right of Action for Unlawful Dissemination or Publication of an Intimate Image.
- 52-C - Private Right of Action for Unlawful Dissemination or Publication of a Sexually Explicit Depiction of an Individual.
- 52-C*2 - Employers Engaged in Electronic Monitoring; Prior Notice Required.
* NB There are 2 § 52-c's
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.