2019 New York Laws
PBS - Public Service
Article 2 - Residential Gas, Electric and Steam Utility Service
- 30 - Residential Gas, Electric and Steam Service Policy.
- 31 - Applications for Service.
- 32 - Termination of Service.
- 33 - Discontinuance of Residential Utility Service to Multiple Dwellings.
- 34 - Discontinuance of Utility Service in Two Family Dwellings.
- 35 - Reconnection of Service.
- 36 - Residential Service Deposits.
- 37 - Deferred Payment Agreements.
- 38 - Budget or Levelized Payment Plans; Quarterly Billing.
- 39 - Meter Reading and Estimated Bills.
- 40 - Voluntary Third-Party Notice Prior to Termination of Service.
- 41 - Finality of Certain Utility Charges.
- 42 - Other Charges.
- 43 - Complaint Handling Procedures.
- 44 - Utility Bills; Informational Notices.
- 45 - Payment Agencies.
- 46 - Emergency Disconnections to Residences.
- 47 - Inspection and Examination of Apparatus.
- 48 - Emergency Hotline.
- 49 - Residential Steam Service.
- 50 - Residential Water Service.
- 51 - Rules and Regulations.
- 52 - Gas, Electric and Steam Service to Tenants Provided Through Shared Meters.
- 53 - Application.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.