2019 New York Laws
PBS - Public Service
Article 1 - The Department of Public Service
- 1 - Short Title.
- 2 - Definitions.
- 3 - Department of Public Service.
- 3-A - Transfer of Lands.
- 3-B - Long Island Office of the Department.
- 4 - The Public Service Commission.
- 4-B - Removals.
- 5 - Jurisdiction, Powers and Duties of Public Service Commission.
- 5-B - Corporations Subject to Chapter Although Not Transacting Business.
- 5-E - Jurisdiction of Commission Over Certain Corporations, Their Operations and Facilities.
- 7 - Organization and Records; Minutes as Evidence; Destruction of Certain Records.
- 8 - Additional Officers and Employees.
- 9 - Oath of Office; Eligibility of Commissioners and Officers.
- 10 - Offices of Commission; Meeting; Stationery, Et Cetera.
- 11 - Quorum; Powers of a Commissioner.
- 12 - Counsel to the Commission; Duties.
- 13 - Expenses.
- 14 - Payment of Salaries and Expenses.
- 15 - Certain Acts Prohibited.
- 16 - Reports of Commission.
- 17 - Certified Copies of Papers Filed to Be Evidence.
- 18-A - Costs and Expenses of the Commission and Department and the Assessment of Such Costs and Expenses.
- 18-C - Refunds by the Commission.
- 19 - Attendance of Witnesses and Their Fees.
- 20 - Practice Before the Commission; Immunity of Witnesses.
- 21 - Court Proceedings; Preferences.
- 22 - Rehearing Before Commission.
- 23 - Service and Effect of Orders; Stay.
- 24 - Action to Recover Penalties or Forfeitures.
- 24-A - Notice to Be Given to Department of State Prior to Rate Increase.
- 24-B - Notice to Be Given Long Island Power Authority Prior to Rate Increase.
- 25 - Penalties.
- 25-A - Combination Gas and Electric Corporations; Administrative Sanctions; Recovery of Penalties.
- 26 - Enforcement Proceedings.
- 27 - Public Availability of Certain Competitive Requests for Proposals.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.