2019 New York Laws
NAV - Navigation
Article 9 - Rivers and Streams as Public Highways
- 120 - Dams and Bridges.
- 121 - Booms and Other Obstructions to Be Opened on Notice; Penalty for Failure.
- 122 - Acquisition for Public Use.
- 123 - Marks on Logs and Timber to Be Recorded.
- 123-A - Defacing Marks on Logs or Lumber.
- 124 - Persons Prohibited From Landing Logs, Timber or Lumber.
- 125 - Application of Article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.