2019 New York Laws
NAV - Navigation
Article 10 - Wrecks
- 130 - Powers and Duties of Sheriff.
- 130-A - Applicability to Abandoned Historic Shipwrecks.
- 131 - Sale of Wreck.
- 132 - Delivery of Wreck or Proceeds to Claimant.
- 133 - Claimant's Undertaking.
- 134 - When Owner May Sue.
- 135 - Claim for Salvage.
- 136 - Detention of Wreck.
- 137 - Appointment of Appraisers.
- 138 - Sale and Disposition of Property.
- 139 - Publication of Notice of Wrecked Property.
- 139-A - Keeping Wrecked Goods a Misdemeanor.
- 139-B - Defacing Marks Upon Wrecked Property.
- 139-C - Officer Unlawfully Detaining Wrecked Property.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.