2019 New York Laws
GMU - General Municipal
Article 18-A - Industrial Development
Title 1 - Agencies, Organization and Powers
- 850 - Short Title.
- 852 - Policy and Purposes of Article.
- 854 - Definitions.
- 856 - Organization of Industrial Development Agencies.
- 857 - Video Recordings of Open Meetings and Public Hearings.
- 858 - Purposes and Powers of the Agency.
- 858-A - Compensation, Procurement and Investment.
- 858-B - Equal Employment Opportunities.
- 859 - Financial Records.
- 859-A - Additional Prerequisites to the Provisions of Financial Assistance.
- 859-B - Special Procedure for the Provision of Financial Assistance to Continuing Care Retirement Communities.
- 860 - Moneys of the Agency.
- 861 - Notification of Budget.
- 862 - Restrictions on Funds of the Agency.
- 862-A - Additional Restrictions on Funds of the Agency in Connection With Continuing Care Retirement Communities.
- 864 - Bonds of the Agency.
- 866 - Notes of the Agency.
- 868 - Agreements of the Municipality and State.
- 870 - State and Municipality Not Liable on Bonds or Notes.
- 872 - Bonds and Notes as Legal Investment.
- 874 - Tax Exemptions.
- 875 - Special Provisions Applicable to State Sales and Compensating Use Taxes and Certain Types of Facilities.
- 876 - Tax Contract by the State.
- 878 - Remedies of Bondholders and Noteholders.
- 880 - Actions Against the Agency.
- 882 - Termination of the Agency.
- 883 - Conflicts of Interest.
- 884 - Public Bidding.
- 886 - Title Not Affected if in Part Unconstitutional or Ineffective.
- 888 - Inconsistent Provisions in Other Acts Superseded.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.