2019 New York Laws
GMU - General Municipal
Article 14 - Airports and Landing Fields
- 350 - Establishment and Location of Airport or Landing Field.
- 351 - Acquisition of Real Property; Bonds.
- 352 - Equipment, Maintenance and Operation.
- 352-A - Lease, Contract or Agreement for a Definite Term.
- 353 - Approval of Board of Estimate Required.
- 353-A - Joint Airports for Counties, Cities, Towns or Villages.
- 354 - Annual Appropriation.
- 355 - Acquisition of Rights and Property Surrounding Airports.
- 356 - Protection of Approaches to Public Airport.
- 357 - Federal Aid for Public Airports.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.