2019 New York Laws
GMU - General Municipal
Article 14-A - Gas and Electric Service
- 360 - Powers Granted to Municipal Corporations to Establish, Own and Operate Certain Public Utility Services.
- 361 - Service Beyond Territorial Limits.
- 362 - Financing the Cost of Public Utility Service.
- 363 - Construction of Public Utility Service.
- 364 - Provisions of Public Service Law Applicable.
- 365 - Effect of Unconstitutionality in Part.
- 366 - Inconsistent Provisions Superseded.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.