2019 New York Laws
GMU - General Municipal
Article 14-H - Local Option for Conduct of Bingo by Certain Organizations
- 475 - Short Title; Purpose of Article.
- 476 - Definitions.
- 477 - Local Option.
- 478 - Local Laws and Ordinances.
- 479 - Restrictions Upon Conduct of Bingo Games.
- 480 - Application for License.
- 481 - Investigation; Matters to Be Determined; Issuance of License; Fees; Duration of License.
- 482 - Hearing; Amendment of License.
- 483 - Form and Contents of License; Display of License.
- 484 - Control and Supervision; Suspension of Licenses; Inspection of Premises.
- 485 - Sunday; Conduct of Games On.
- 486 - Participation by Persons Under the Age of Eighteen.
- 487 - Frequency of Game; Sale of Alcoholic Beverages.
- 488 - Persons Operating and Conducting Games; Equipment; Expenses; Compensation.
- 489 - Charge for Admission and Participation; Amount of Prizes; Award of Prizes.
- 490 - Advertising of Bingo Games.
- 491 - Statement of Receipts, Expenses; Additional License Fees.
- 492 - Examination of Books and Records; Examination of Managers, etc.; Disclosure of Information.
- 493 - Appeals From Municipal Governing Body to Control Commission.
- 494 - Exemption From Prosecution.
- 495 - Offenses; Forfeiture of License; Ineligibility to Apply for License.
- 495-A - Unlawful Bingo or Game.
- 496 - Article Inoperative Until Adopted by Voters.
- 497 - Amendment and Repeal of Local Laws and Ordinances.
- 498 - Delegation of Authority.
- 498-A - Powers and Duties of Mayors or Managers of Certain Cities.
- 499 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.