2019 New York Laws
GMU - General Municipal
Article 14-G - Interlocal Agreements With Governmental Units of Other States
- 460 - Purpose.
- 461 - Definitions.
- 462 - Interlocal Agreements Authorized.
- 463 - Manner of Authorizing Interlocal Agreements.
- 464 - Appointment of Members of Interlocal Advisory Boards.
- 465 - Payment of Compensation and Reimbursement for Traveling Expenses.
- 466 - Contents of Interlocal Agreement.
- 467 - Appropriation and Raising of Funds.
- 468 - State Aid.
- 469 - Approval of Attorney General and Other State Officials.
- 470 - Reports to and Audit by Comptroller.
- 471 - Controversy Involving Interlocal Agreement.
- 472 - Conflicts With Special Statutes.
- 473 - Construction and Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.