2019 New York Laws
EXC - Executive
Article 7 - Miscellaneous Provisions
- 161 - Certain Searches, the Filing of Papers, and Certified Copies, Ordered by State Officers to Be Gratuitous.
- 162 - Contracts for Professional Services of State and Municipal Employees.
- 163 - Contracts for Services of State Agencies.
- 163-A - Contracts With Green Thumb Environmental Beautification, Incorporated.
- 164 - Reports by and to the Department.
- 164-A - Report and Publication Economy Regulations.
- 164-B - State Aid to Rural Areas: Agency Reports.
- 164-C - Printing Cost Reduction Notices.
- 164-D - Availability of Application Forms.
- 165 - Commission on Uniform State Laws; Object; Membership; Term of Office; Expenses.
- 166 - Record of Appearances.
- 167 - Advertising and Publicizing Summer Camps Cited as Subversive.
- 168 - Notices to Attorneys at Law by State Bodies or Officers.
- 168-A - Designation of Days of Commemoration.
- 169 - Salaries of Certain State Officers.
- 170 - Audit of Agencies by the State Comptroller; Reports of Corrective Action.
- 170-A - Celebration of Rosa Parks; Bus Companies.
- 170-B - Employee Loans.
- 170-B*2 - Racial References Contained in State and Municipal Forms.
* NB There are 2 § 170-b's
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.