2019 New York Laws
EXC - Executive
Article 7-A - Solicitation and Collection of Funds for Charitable Purposes
- 171-A - Definitions.
- 172 - Registration of Charitable Organizations.
- 172-A - Certain Persons Exempted.
- 172-B - Reports by Registered Charitable Organizations; Registration to Be Cancelled for Failure to File.
- 172-C - Non-Resident Charitable Organizations; Designation of Secretary of State as Agent for Service of Process; Service of Process.
- 172-D - Prohibited Activity.
- 172-E - Disclosure of Certain Donations by Charitable Non-Profit Entities.
- 172-F - Disclosure of Certain Activities by Non-Charitable Non-Profit Entities.
- 173 - Professional Fund-Raisers, Commercial Co-Venturers and Fund Raising Counsel.
- 173-A - Contracts of Professional Fund Raisers, Fund Raising Counsel and Commercial Co-Venturers; Closing Statements; Final Accountings.
- 173-B - Professional Solicitor.
- 173-C - Non-Resident Professional Fund Raisers, Fund Raising Counsel, Professional Solicitors and Commercial Co-Venturers; Designation of Secretary of State A
- 174 - Solicitation by Unregistered Charitable Organizations, Professional Fund-Raisers or Commercial Co-Venturers a Fraud Upon the People of the State.
- 174-A - Contracts With Charitable Organizations.
- 174-B - Solicitation.
- 174-C - Sales Advertised to Benefit a Charitable Organization.
- 174-D - Unauthorized Use of Names When Soliciting or Collecting Contributions.
- 175 - Enforcement by Attorney General.
- 175-A - Application of Article.
- 175-B - Municipal Option.
- 176 - Advisory Council.
- 177 - Administration and Enforcement by Attorney General.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.