2019 New York Laws
EXC - Executive
Article 2-B - State and Local Natural and Man-Made Disaster Preparedness
- 20 - Natural and Man-Made Disasters; Policy; Definitions.
- 21 - Disaster Preparedness Commission Established; Meetings; Powers and Duties.
- 22 - State Disaster Preparedness Plans.
- 23 - Local Comprehensive Emergency Management Plans.
- 23-A - County Registry of Disabled Persons; Notice.
- 23-B - Nursing Home and Assisted Living Facility Plans.
- 23-C - Consistency Among Local Disaster Preparedness Plans.
- 24 - Local State of Emergency; Local Emergency Orders by Chief Executive.
- 25 - Use of Local Government Resources in a Disaster.
- 26 - Coordination of Local Disaster Preparedness Forces and Local Civil Defense Forces in Disasters.
- 27 - Continuity of Local Governments.
- 28 - State Declaration of Disaster Emergency.
- 28-A - Post Disaster Recovery Planning.
- 29 - Direction of State Agency Assistance in a Disaster Emergency.
- 29-A - Suspension of Other Laws.
- 29-B - Use of Disaster Emergency Response Personnel in Disasters.
- 29-C - Radiological Preparedness.
- 29-D - Reports.
- 29-E - New York State Emergency Assistance Program.
- 29-G - Emergency Management Assistance Compact.
- 29-H - Intrastate Mutual Aid Program.
- 29-I - Immunity From Liability for Emergency Alerts.
- 29-J - Acceptance of Gifts.
- 29-K - Quarterly Claim Reports.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New York may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.